A8 Owners Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AUDI Driver International UK
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:35 am by A8_Tony

» Ride quality
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 am by RicoUK

» It's been a while
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 am by A8_Tony

» Hi there all :)
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:01 am by Britrb

» Quads fitted
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 am by LLOYDY

» Hello from a possible new owner
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:48 am by boomtang

» Hello from Boycie
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm by boycie

» New Member no car, but might tomorrow?
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am by uk speedbird

» Indicators not working
Lost Prize, Any Idea's. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 am by MiloTheGreat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 140 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 am

Lost Prize, Any Idea's.

5 posters

Go down

Lost Prize, Any Idea's. Empty Lost Prize, Any Idea's.

Post by DarranWS Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Hello everyone I am sure most of you know I won the labour free service from Ben at AVP and I have tried to book it for some time but due to my disability and then poor Ben's hospital visits I am still trying to book this service.

Unfortunately I spoke to a lady at AVP who informed me Ben has left? I told her I am trying to book my car in as I had won the prize, she told me she knew nothing of a prize for the A8 Owners Club? I emailed her the posting s of the prize offered and myself winning, she said she would get back to me that was two weeks ago, any idea's ???? Sad
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Lost Prize, Any Idea's. Empty Re: Lost Prize, Any Idea's.

Post by gninnam Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh dear - I hope it gets sorted now that you have posted on here.

gninnam
Almost a vet

http://www.gninnam.f9.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by A8_Tony Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Darran,

Just seen this. Ben has left AVP, a somewhat disappointing turn of events has led to this. But there may be some hope for you.

Ben is now working elsewhere, and may be able to still offer you the labour free service. I'll drop him a line and find out.

Keep you posted,
Tony
A8_Tony
A8_Tony
Getting There

http://a8oc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DarranWS Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks Tony it will be a massive help as I have had so much go wrong this year ( not my A8 just life really) it will help so much as the super cold nights approach.
Darran
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by darrenjoe90 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 pm

darran i will be with ben tomorrow night and saturday so i will mention it to him. i am sure he will sort something out for you.
darren
darrenjoe90
darrenjoe90
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarB Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 am

Ben has said in a post on the A8 Parts forum he will honour any offers.
Darren - He works in Daventry now, I went down the other day and its an awesome new workshop. Contact him at Revo on 01327 301901 and select option two.

Hi Chaps!

Sorry I have been absent for a while, things been somewhat hectic!

As many of you know I have had another couple of medical issues that meant I have been un obtainable for the last 2-3weeks, sorry about that! I haven't done a bunk! Just been in and out of hospital loads!

Something else has been going on in the background though......
I have been offered a dream position with Revo. They have approached me to start several service and performance workshops throughout the UK.
I have opted to take this offer now as it is a once in a lifetime kind of offer and a great company with whom I have dealt for several years now.
I will be responsible for starting and running all the workshops so as to be sure that my standards are adhered to and the correct level of training and knowledge are present as Revo want to gain the same kind of reputation as I have been lucky enough to attain.
This is a big step for me and a descision that I have not taken lightly but at the same time I don't want to anyone to think I am abandoning them! Any jobs currently booked in or any offers given will be honered and I will always be on this forum for advise and a chat!
As part of my bargaining with Revo I got them to agree that we would continue to support the forum and should anyone on here wish to have their '8 maintained by one of the Revo outlets we will give a discount to members and rest assured all work, whether undertaken by myself or by anyone working for me will be of the highest quality! I won't be accepting second best!

I hope everyone understands why I'm doing this and that I will still be accepted on here as many of you I now regard as friends before customers.

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the support you have all shown me and the distances many have travelled to use my workshop services.
I very much hope to continue to be of use and service even after the move!

AmarB
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarranWS Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm

[quote="AmarB"]Ben has said in a post on the A8 Parts forum he will honour any offers.
Darren - He works in Daventry now, I went down the other day and its an awesome new workshop. Contact him at Revo on 01327 301901 and select option two.

[quote]Hi Chaps!

Sorry I have been absent for a while, things been somewhat hectic!

As many of you know I have had another couple of medical issues that meant I have been un obtainable for the last 2-3weeks, sorry about that! I haven't done a bunk! Just been in and out of hospital loads!

Something else has been going on in the background though......
I have been offered a dream position with Revo. They have approached me to start several service and performance workshops throughout the UK.
I have opted to take this offer now as it is a once in a lifetime kind of offer and a great company with whom I have dealt for several years now.
I will be responsible for starting and running all the workshops so as to be sure that my standards are adhered to and the correct level of training and knowledge are present as Revo want to gain the same kind of reputation as I have been lucky enough to attain.
This is a big step for me and a descision that I have not taken lightly but at the same time I don't want to anyone to think I am abandoning them! Any jobs currently booked in or any offers given will be honered and I will always be on this forum for advise and a chat!
As part of my bargaining with Revo I got them to agree that we would continue to support the forum and should anyone on here wish to have their '8 maintained by one of the Revo outlets we will give a discount to members and rest assured all work, whether undertaken by myself or by anyone working for me will be of the highest quality! I won't be accepting second best!

I hope everyone understands why I'm doing this and that I will still be accepted on here as many of you I now regard as friends before customers.

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the support you have all shown me and the distances many have travelled to use my workshop services.
I very much hope to continue to be of use and service even after the move![/quotThats such great news Ben on all points !! You deserve all the best my friend as I understand the battles you have. I will be booking in on Monday!!!]te]
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarranWS Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Great news for you Ben and what an opportunity! I want to wish you all the best and I will be on the phone tomorrow.
Darran Smile
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarranWS Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Spoken To Ben and car is booked in for Inspection2 , prize stands for this service, Great News and a GREAT GUY!! CHEERS BEN<<

DARRAN Very Happy
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by gninnam Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 am

Glad it all worked out in the end Cool

gninnam
Almost a vet

Back to top Go down

Post by A8_Tony Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 am

Glad it got sorted Darran.

Keeping these things on the road is expensive at the best of times, so when they need servicing, anything is beneficial Smile
A8_Tony
A8_Tony
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by DarranWS Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Guys just wanted to tell you about my experience at Revo.

I arranged my service with Ben ( TOP MAN ) and even though I had a disaster of a morning and arrived 2 hours late it wasn't an issue to anyone at Revo, just said calm down have a coffee and relax.

Was treated to a test drive in one of their project Revo tuned cars and I still have a boyish grin on my face!!!

Huge thanks to Ben for saving the day and getting his new employers to honor the prize I won.

I urge everyone to visit Revo if at all possible for they are truly an amazing bunch of super skilled Audi tuners especially our Ben.
DarranWS
DarranWS
New Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by gninnam Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am

Fantastic result for you and well done to Ben also Cool

Sounds like Revo will get a visit from me in the future Very Happy

gninnam
Almost a vet

Back to top Go down

Post by A8_Tony Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am

I think Revo will be getting plenty of visits from A8 Owners Smile
A8_Tony
A8_Tony
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down