A8 Owners Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AUDI Driver International UK
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:35 am by A8_Tony

» Ride quality
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:20 am by RicoUK

» It's been a while
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 am by A8_Tony

» Hi there all :)
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:01 am by Britrb

» Quads fitted
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 am by LLOYDY

» Hello from a possible new owner
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:48 am by boomtang

» Hello from Boycie
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm by boycie

» New Member no car, but might tomorrow?
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 am by uk speedbird

» Indicators not working
"You damn well better think about it!" EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 am by MiloTheGreat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 140 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 am

"You damn well better think about it!"

2 posters

Go down

"You damn well better think about it!" Empty "You damn well better think about it!"

Post by KSN Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Just checking in on the forums as a new member to say hello!

So here's my brief story on how I became an Audi A8 owner:

4 Months ago, I received a phone call from a family member asking if I wanted their 1997 A8... now one might think 'sloppy seconds' (?); but actually this A8, the first A8's ever imported to the United States, had been garaged 7 years of the last 14 years of the vehicles life. So of course I jumped on the opportunity!

Then I had the pleasure, after picking it up, to take it on a 6437KM trip in my A8 from the city of Santa Barbara, California up to Orcas Island, Washington, and then back to Phoenix, Arizona USA.

Simply put... by the time I parked the car in Phoenix, Arizona, I had fallen completely in love with the car, the brand, and the "Audi" Experience so to speak... So much so, that I purchased a vanity plate: 1st A8

So here I am...

And while I have come to love 'everything' Audi (OMG R18 Ultra e-tron TDI FTW!!) My heart is with the A8; and my future plans are to maintain and preserve the almost 'pristine' condition of my current 1997 A8 Quattro, as well as to locate a suitable model 2001 - 2006 Audi S8 to mode and play with to my hearts content.

Also in addition to being a new member of A8OC, I am also a member of Audi Club North America, and the Sports Car Club of America - Arizona Region (SCCA - AZ is a USA national club racing organization in the US)

Well that's a little about myself... I look forward to getting to know all of you, and also learn which other members are also representing A8OC in the USA?

KSN
KSN
New Boy

Back to top Go down

"You damn well better think about it!" Empty Re: "You damn well better think about it!"

Post by gninnam Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 am

Welcome KSN.

I'm afraid this forum and OC has had a few hiccups over the years and very rarely gets visited Neutral

For a bit more life, visit the A8Parts forum, this is were we mainly hang out now Very Happy
There is a link to the forum when you first go on to the home page of this site.

Nice story by the way and we always like to see pictures Cool

Andy

KSN wrote:Just checking in on the forums as a new member to say hello!

So here's my brief story on how I became an Audi A8 owner:

4 Months ago, I received a phone call from a family member asking if I wanted their 1997 A8... now one might think 'sloppy seconds' (?); but actually this A8, the first A8's ever imported to the United States, had been garaged 7 years of the last 14 years of the vehicles life. So of course I jumped on the opportunity!

Then I had the pleasure, after picking it up, to take it on a 6437KM trip in my A8 from the city of Santa Barbara, California up to Orcas Island, Washington, and then back to Phoenix, Arizona USA.

Simply put... by the time I parked the car in Phoenix, Arizona, I had fallen completely in love with the car, the brand, and the "Audi" Experience so to speak... So much so, that I purchased a vanity plate: 1st A8

So here I am...

And while I have come to love 'everything' Audi (OMG R18 Ultra e-tron TDI FTW!!) My heart is with the A8; and my future plans are to maintain and preserve the almost 'pristine' condition of my current 1997 A8 Quattro, as well as to locate a suitable model 2001 - 2006 Audi S8 to mode and play with to my hearts content.

Also in addition to being a new member of A8OC, I am also a member of Audi Club North America, and the Sports Car Club of America - Arizona Region (SCCA - AZ is a USA national club racing organization in the US)

Well that's a little about myself... I look forward to getting to know all of you, and also learn which other members are also representing A8OC in the USA?

gninnam
Almost a vet

http://www.gninnam.f9.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum